Sidi’s ST boot is designed to have an a simpler entry and exit than the Vortice uses. The exclusive cam-lock buckle system integrated with an open entry opening makes for a track-ready street boot. The dual-compound sole adds traction when you’re off the bike. The ST is known as one of the most comfortable upper-level street boots available.
Features of the ST and ST Air include:
- External ankle brace system.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Dual compound sole.
- Sidi’s exclusive cam-lock buckle system for easy entry and boot removal while still offering a perfect glove like fit.
- Bolt on replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Closable air vents on the foot outer.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
- Cambrelle® lining.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Replaceable, shock absorbing heel cup.
- The ST can accommodate riders with up to an 15-inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of their heel.
- Padded Achilles area
The ST Air includes all the features of the standard ST, but with the addition of a fully perforated Technomicro material on the outside for maximum air flow. The external bracing system, cam-lock buckles and closable air vents make the ST Air a great upper level warm weather boot.
Both the ST and ST Air retail for $374.99. For more info: www.motonation.com