The Schuberth M1 helmet is now in stock in the United States and Canada, and is available through authorized Schuberth dealers. The all new M1 three quarter helmet features the latest in head protection technology while offering riders a number of different accessories to allow them to customize their helmet to match their bike and their style.
The Schuberth M1 is available in six colorways, with a full line of accessories that includes a variety of replacement face shields, internal sun visors, inner liner, and special trim pieces for when the face shield is removed. The Schuberth Rider Communication System (SRC-System) also seamlessly snaps into the M1 and works with the built-in speakers, boomless microphone and antenna to facilitate bike-to-bike communications, phone calls, GPS directions or music.
Schuberth M1 | $550-$580
- Optimized aeroacoustic and aerodynamic design
- Optical class 1 face shield is pinlock ready
- Integrated internal sun visor
- Lightweight at approx 1395 grams
- New Schuberth lining is breathable and antibacterial, easy to remove
- Pre-installed speakers, boomless microphone and antenna for snap-in SRC-System
- Colors: White, Black, Matte Black, Matte Anthracite, Matte Blue, Matte Metal
- Sizes: SX – XXL