Tucker Powersports rolled out a new ATV and UTV tire and wheel kitting service created to save dealers time, labor costs—and money. Tucker’s goal is to take the hard work out of custom ATV/UTV tire and wheel kitting by doing the installation work, then shipping the pre-mounted kits directly to the dealer.
The process for dealers is simple:
- Dealership parts personnel identify the tire and wheel combination requested by their customer from the Tucker ATV/UTV catalog.
- Dealer calls the Tucker customer support department and speaks directly with a tire and wheel kitting specialist to create a unique kit part number.
- Dealer provides mounting direction (if the tires are directional).
- Dealer decides whether to add optional QuadBoss tire sealant.
- Dealer chooses the desired quantity of each tire and wheel combination.
- Dealer places the order, and the kits are pre-mounted and shipped.
It’s that simple!
Tire and Wheel kitting service is available in all five Tucker distribution center facilities. That means when a dealer places an order, the kit(s) will ship directly from the dealer’s default closest warehouse. Once a unique Tucker kit part number has been created, dealers can re-order the same kit(s) through Tucker’s online B2B Dealer portal at dealer.tucker.com.