Roland Sands Design brings America the thrills and spills of Street Bike Flat Track Racing with the 2017 Super Hooligan National Championship Series (SHNC). RSD has selected the best events in the country to be part of the series, which aims to establish the frightening, yet rewarding craft of piloting street bikes at break-neck speeds around tracks of dirt and concrete.
The riders are the stars and comprised of a unique and diverse background of every type of rider, from washed up Champions to plumbers, crusty flat trackers and roadracers as well as everyday Joes, Nine-to-Fivers, Stunt and Motocross riders, and everything in between. It’s a no-holds-barred battle to the stripe on 500 lbs. of fury.
With races across the country ranging from specialty bike shows and concerts to pro American Flat Track events and beach-side racing, the diversity promises a unique experience at each event. Indian Motorcycle has generously offered up its crown jewel, the FTR750 Factory Indian Scout GNC-ready race bike as the championship prize. Dunlop Tires, Motul Oils, K&N Filters and Bell Helmets are also involved in a big way, bringing generous contingency checks to the competitors, rewarding heroic rides and top finishers. Watch Out America… this is Super Hooligan!
2017 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP – Street Bike Flat Track Race Schedule
February 12, 2017 The One Pro – Salem, OR
February 17, 2017 Mama Tried’s Flat Out Friday – Milwaukee, WI
March 25, 2017 American Flat Track Atlanta Short Track – Dixie Speedway/Woodstock, GA
April 22, 2017 Hippy Killer Hoedown – Perris, CA
June TBD Costa Mesa Speedway Super Hooligan Night – Costa Mesa, CA
July 22-23, 2017 Dirt Quake USA – Castle Rock, WA
August 9, 2017 Buffalo Chip TT- Sturgis, SD
August TBD Wheels and Waves Invitational- Cayucos, CA
October 7, 2017 American Flat Track Finals – Perris Auto Speedway/Perris, CA
October 14-15, 2017 Bolsa Chica Banzai – Bolsa Chica State Beach, CA
*Dates and events are subject to change.
CONTINGENCIES & PRIZES
- One Factory Indian FTR750 professional GNC flat track race bike will be awarded to the Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round.
*Winner must be present at final round
- Indian Motorcycle title-sponsored events include a $1,000 Winner-Takes-All bonus to winner of Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $100 (third) payouts for Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $1,000 Winner-Takes-All Super Hooligan Dunlop Dash for Cash event.
- $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $75 (third) payouts per Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $2,500 bonus to be awarded to Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round.
- Custom painted helmet trophy for Super Hooligan winner at each round.
- $300 Winner-Takes-All Holeshot Award for Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $300 Cleanest Hooligan race bike at each race. TBD by SHNC.
To download the official 2017 Super Hooligan National Championship poster, logos and social posts click HERE.