Climate control, be comfortable no matter what your work/play use of a ROXOR involves. Engineered specifically for the ROXOR using a 40-year proven design, this system belts out over 300 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of airflow at a temperature of your choosing. Packaged under hood and with integrated controls below the dash panel, this system will keep you in comfort long after your friends have thrown in the towel. AC Tested in Nevada desert conditions and heat proven out in frigid northern Michigan.
ROXOR Vintage HVAC System Features:
- Dual scroll, three-speed blower for maximum airflow and adjustable comfort. 300 CFM airflow; 16,000 BTU/Hr. cooling and 25,000 BTU (British Thermal Unit)/Hr. heating.
- Laser cut, powder coated 16-gauge steel mounting brackets provide a sturdy support structure, specifically designed for the rigors of off-road use.
- Eight, 2.5-in. adjustable ball louvers, six facing rearward and two facing the floor, are easily adjustable for occupant comfort and are upgradeable for custom styling.
- Rubber insulated ABS housing for increased durability. Genuine Sanden 7-cylinder compressor guarantees maximum performance, unparalleled reliability and the quietest operation in the industry.
- High efficiency parallel flow aluminum condenser, rubber mounted to powder coated 16ga. steel brackets.