The Revv1 is a bold, Class 2 moped-style electric bike designed for everything from adrenaline-inducing rides to a quick trip for coffee, errands or cruising with friends. The Revv1 flaunts a striking moto-inspired design packed with performance and value only Ride1Up can deliver — guaranteed to plaster a smile on your face and turn heads without breaking the bank!
Ride1Up has thought of everything with the new Revv1 and leaves no feature to be desired. Full coverage fenders provide ample protection from debris and rain, and the integrated front and rear lights ensure you can see and be seen while out and about. The burly 20-by-4-inch tires, powerful four-piston hydraulic disc brakes and full-suspension or hardtail options inspire confidence to navigate any terrain. Powered by a reliable 52-volt 20-amp hour battery and 750-watt motor (with a removable software limiter), featuring pedal-assist or throttle acceleration, the Revv1 has the guts to keep you moving and exploring.
If you want to customize your Revv1 and crank up the versatility, Ride1Up offers a storage cage, foot pegs, rear passenger handle, rear rack and more.
- Class 2 52-volt, 20-amp hour battery and 750-watt motor
- Available with full suspension or hardtail
- Four piston hydraulic disc brakes front and rear
- 20-by-4-inch fat tires
- Front and rear lights
- Full coverage fenders
- Available in Graphite Grey and Moss Green
- Add-ons: storage cage, foot pegs, rear handle, rear rack and more
Frame Options and Pricing
- MSRP: $2,395 (full suspension)
- MSRP: $1,895 (front suspension)