- Two classes: 50cc-90cc and 91cc-125cc. All bikes must be four-strokes or factory oil-injected two strokes. Oil injection system may not be bypassed or removed. Two-stroke motocross models are not permitted.
- Full AMA membership or one-day competition pass required to compete in the AMA Pit Bike TT. All riders must be 18 or over to participate. Full safety gear is required.
- The entry fee is $15 for one class or $25 for both classes.
- Riders may pre-register through Friday, July 1, at http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vw9ldxbab&oeidk=a07ecna5ch3ac5ffc51
- On-site registration will be Friday, July 8, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the AMA tent on Champ Row in the infield. All riders registered by 3 p.m. on Friday will be able to begin practicing in organized sessions. Practice will end by 5 p.m.
- Following the post-practice riders’ meeting, participants will compete in heats and semis to earn a spot in the main event. Awards will be presented to the top five riders in each class in the main event only.
- The AMA reserves the right to change the class structure, modify race format and limit entries as necessary.
For more information: www.amavintagemotorcycledays.com.