Pirelli Tire North America has announced that the RYAO road racing program will return for 2022, taking place at upcoming Championship Cup Series (CCS) and American Sportbike Racing (ASRA) events throughout the nation. The program, which kicked off at New Jersey Motorsports Park on April 23-24, consists of nine events and encourages Pirelli-equipped riders to compete in multiple classes. Riders on Pirelli race compound tires who register to compete in one class will be eligible to race in as many additional classes as they wish with no extra registration fees.
“The Pirelli RYAO program has been extremely popular with racers across North America these past few years, and we’re really excited to bring it back for 2022,” said Oscar Solis, senior racing manager, Pirelli. “Each year, the program continues to grow, bringing more and more riders out to take on the challenge of competing in multiple classes with their DIABLO Superbike slicks. When you’re at the racetrack, there’s nothing better than being able to get in as many laps as possible, which is exactly what this program is designed to do with a low fixed entry fee.”
For each of the events, Pirelli’s local trackside vendor will have certificates for Pirelli riders when they register. There will be 25 certificates available per event that can be used for either pre-entry or post-entry and they will be good for regular sprint and twin sprint classes. Certificates will not be eligible for the team challenge or practice day.
2022 Pirelli RYAO Events in Conjunction with CCS/ASRA
- April 23-24: New Jersey Motorsports Park | Metric Devil Motorsports (610) 833-8271
- June 11-12: Summit Point Raceway | Metric Devil Motorsports (610) 833-8271
- July 16-17: Blackhawk Farms Raceways | Farrell Performance (920) 236-0000
- July 30-31: North Carolina Bike | Trackside Tires (301) 232-5542
- Aug. 20-21: Roebling Road Raceway | Podium Motorsports (912) 655-1433
- Aug. 20-21: Autobahn Speedway | Farrell Performance (920) 236-0000
- Sept. 3-4: New Jersey Motorsports Park | Metric Devil Motorsports (610) 833-8271
- Sept. 17-18: Blackhawk Farms Raceway | Farrell Performance (920) 236-0000
- Dec. 3-4: Homestead International Speedway | Mark Tenn Motorsports (561) 281-1297
To learn more about how to get your RYAO registration certificate, contact your Pirelli local trackside vendor listed above.
For more information about the complete line of Pirelli motorcycle tires, visit Pirelli.com