Pilot Motosport has announced it will be making its first foray into helmet craft with the ST-17 full face helmet. Pilot has taken all of its technical know-how and put it into designing a helmet that represents a high level of quality and features offered in its price range.
- High strength Injection Molded ABS Shell (IMAS)
- Drop down Retractable Sun Visor (RSV)
- Quick & easy Tool Less Shield Change (TSC)
- Venturi Intake and Exhaust System (VIES)
- Removable, adjustable & washable cheek pads – Eyeglass adaptable
- Removable, replaceable and washable liner
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- Double D-Ring with snap strap
- Helmet bag included
- DOT FMVSS 218/ECE R.22.05 Certified
- 2 Year Warranty
Pilot set out to make a helmet that offered something more than what had come to be the standard with regard to affordable helmets. The goal was to create a helmet that truly punched above its weight class with regard to quality and features.
The ST-17 features full DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE R.22.05 certification. Making it not only safe for use on the street, but approved for track use by every major racing organization the world over, including MotoGP.
With the launch of the ST-17 Pilot hopes to prove that one should never sacrifice quality and safety for affordability. Pilot looks to release more helmet models for a variety of segments in the coming year.
Initial color options are White, Black, Matte Black and Silver, available in sizes XS-XL.