National Powersport Auctions (NPA) has announced its 2022 Winners Circle members. Eight territory sales managers from across the nation were acknowledged for exceeding annual sales goals. “These sales managers crushed their territory goals and we are proud to have them as part of the NPA family. We look forward to another strong year from the entire team with our new territory goals,” said Mike Murray, vice president of sales.
Congratulations go to the following top NPA sales performers:
- Dean Sweet, territory sales manager, Northern California, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah
- Dominick Catalfamo, territory sales manager, Southern California, Arizona
- Donny Erickson, territory sales manager, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Dusty Krepp, regional sales manager – East, Pennsylvania
- Matt Gunter, territory sales manager, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio
- Peter Heisser, territory sales manager, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi
- Ron Games, territory sales manager, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri
- Trevor Nicely, territory sales manager, Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington.
The Winners Circle recipient’s announcement was made at NPA’s Sales and Operations meeting at Copart’s Willis Johnson Ranch in Celina, Texas. The annual company gathering provides the NPA team time to review and reflect on the past year and plan for the year ahead. Everyone who exceeded their fiscal 2022-year goals received an all-expense paid vacation for two, along with gifts and a coveted NPA Winners Circle jacket.
“Our fiscal 2022 results were better than forecasted, illustrating the growth that the powersports industry experienced during the COVID-19 pandemic and the hard work of everyone at NPA. We are happy to recognize our top performers and reward them with much-deserved downtime on the company,” said NPA CEO Jim Woodruff.
To learn more about NPA or pre-owned powersports inventory management and marketing, contact NPA at (888) 292-5339 or [email protected]