The Namura Challenge will be a seven-race subseries for 7-8 Premix riders that will take place throughout the 2019 AMA District 23 season.
The series will tag along to the current 7-8 Premix class and pull points from select events throughout the season.
Eligible events include:
- 6/2/19 – Mankato, MN
- 6/16/19 – Echo Valley, MN
- 6/30/19 – Little Falls, MN
- 7/14/19 – Mora, MN
- 7/28/19 – Cambridge, MN
- 8/18/19 – Staples, MN
- 9/29/19 – Millville, MN
· All AMA rules regarding 7-8 Premix class will apply
· Riders are encouraged to attend all seven rounds, if possible
· Failure to attend two or more events will result in disqualification
· Riders are allowed to drop one points weekend
· Points will be pulled from the 7-8 Premix class results at the above-mentioned events.
· For riders already racing 7-8 Premix, simply add the above events to your schedule and race as usual
· Immediately following series finale at Millville, the rider with the most accumulated points from the seven rounds will receive a 2019 KTM SX 65 (*winner will be required to pay sales tax on motorcycle, $300.00)
For more information, visit armca.org.