The Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC) board of directors re-elected officers and welcomed three new directors.
The board re-elected the officers who were selected in the December special election held after the previous chairman, Paul Vitrano, stepped down. In this month’s meeting, Chuck Boderman of American Honda Motor Co. Inc. was re-elected chairman of the board, Kawasaki’s Bill Jenkins was re-elected as vice chairman, and Jim Woodruff of National Powersport Auctions was re-elected as treasurer/secretary.
“The MIC board reflects the financial investments made by the 10 largest OE [original equipment] members and adds new voices to our discussions about current challenges and the industry’s future,” Boderman said. “We will continue to support the growth of the powersports industry and its expanding landscape. I welcome the new directors, and I look forward to working on behalf of the entire powersports industry.”
The new MIC board includes representation from across powersports:
- Nicole Allen, Comoto Holdings
- Chairman Chuck Boderman, American Honda Motor Co. Inc.
- Derek Brooks, Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A.
- Jeff Brown, EagleRider
- Tim Calhoun, Hisun Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Kerry Graeber, Suzuki Motor USA, LLC
- Robin Hartfiel, Dealernews
- John Hinz, KTM North America, Inc.
- Vice Chairman Bill Jenkins, Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Erik Larson, Piaggio Group Americas*
- Joey Lindahl, Polaris, Inc.
- Rod Lopusnak, Triumph Motorcycles America
- Shawn McLean, BMW Motorrad USA*
- Jeff Proctor, BRP, Inc.*
- Secretary/Treasurer Jim Woodruff, National Powersport Auctions
The complete list of MIC board members can also be found here.
*New board member