Most riders take the lowly peg for granted, but considering the only two points of contact you have with a bike are the bars and the pegs, they become critical. The tougher the terrain, the more important it is to be up on the pegs and in total control.
With that in mind Malcolm Smith Racing pegs feature an exclusive arched cleat design to provide for better positioning and enhanced control. Further improving feel and control are the 55mm wide foot beds and aggressive cleats to keep the riders feet firmly planted at all times.
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction ensures that these pegs will last.
· Stainless steel cast construction resists rust and corrosion for added life and durability
· Exclusive camber/arched cleat design aids in enhanced rider positioning and control
· A 55mm wide platform provides for comfort and control
· Aggressive peaked cleat pattern keeps rider firmly planted in all weather conditions without tearing up the soles of your boots
· Open flow-thru design keeps mud and rocks from building up
· 13mm (1/2″) rear offset for larger feet or to achieve a more rearward position
· Made in the U.S.A.
For more information: http://msracing.com/hard-parts/controls/foot-controls/footpegs.html