LiveWire is set to bring advanced design, technical innovation and engineering expertise to urban riding and beyond, with the all-electric S2 Del Mar motorcycle, the first LiveWire model to feature the new S2 ARROW architecture.
- The first 100 units will be built-to-order and serialized as Del Mar Launch Edition models, which can be reserved now at livewire.com for expected delivery in the spring of 2023.
- The 100 Del Mar Launch Edition models will feature an exclusive finish and wheel design and an MSRP of $17,699 USD.
- The production S2 Del Mar will deliver immediately after the launch edition, with a target MSRP of $15,000 USD.
- The S2 Del Mar features a targeted output of 80 horsepower (59.6 kilowatts), and less than 440 pounds of weight, delivering projected zero-to-60 mph times of 3.5 seconds or less.
- Del Mar range in city riding is targeted to be 100 miles.
“The S2 Del Mar model represents the next step in the evolution of the LiveWire brand,” said Jochen Zeitz, chairman, president and CEO of Harley-Davidson. “The ARROW architecture underpinning the Del Mar, developed in-house at LiveWire Labs, demonstrates our ambition to lead in the EV space and establish LiveWire as the most desirable electric motorcycle brand in the world.”