Garmin’s new GPS models – Nuvi 50 through Nuvi 58 series – are popular biker GPS units. And now the equally popular eCaddy Diamond Mount is available for these new Garmins.
The eCaddy Diamond is the cleanest-looking, most versatile way to mount a Nuvi on a motorcycle:
- Form-Fitted Cradle: Specifically designed for the Garmin Nuvi GPS units, the cradle ensures the GPS will never fall out. It even has cut-outs for buttons and plug-ins.
- Ultra-Swivel: Provides unlimited positioning ability but is so slim and unobtrusive, you’ll hardly know it’s there.
- Diamond-Shaped Mounting Plate: The perfect fit to the back of the Garmin cradle, giving it a clean, classic look that is unmatched.
- Ultra-Security and Anti-Vibration: Built into every Leader Legacy mount, this ensures you get the best view of your Garmin.
- Classic Look & Manufacture: Stainless steel, aluminum and chrome-plated parts are rust-proof and machined in the USA.
- Mount Everywhere: Pick from our extensive mounting options: handlebar, brake/clutch, mirror, windshield, steering column and more
The eCaddy Diamond is available for most Garmin Nuvi models, as well as some TomTom models.
Prices start at $59.99.