Kawasaki’s legacy of creating motorcycles that have unrivaled performance, excitement and Sugomi styling continues with an all-new flagship model of the Kawasaki Z line of naked motorcycles, the 2020 Z H2. With the arrival of the hypernaked Z H2 and its powerful, balanced supercharged engine, the second chapter of Kawasaki’s Z history is about to begin, marking the beginning of a new era.
Featuring a powerful and balanced supercharged engine, performance can be enjoyed across its entire rev range while still offering superb fuel efficiency. The innovative new Z H2 offers refined naked styling, a high level of handling and comfort, and the latest technology worthy of the new Z series flagship model.
The Z H2 was developed to deliver the power you desire on-demand, a chassis that delivers superb maneuverability while harnessing the engine’s incredible power, comfort that enables you to ride for long distances and a host of advanced features designed for maximum functionality. The Kawasaki Z H2 is a truly unique motorcycle and offers a glimpse of the future.
Highlights of the 2020 Z H2
- Powerful 998cc balanced supercharged engine
- Dog-ring transmission
- Specially designed, lightweight trellis frame
- High-performance Showa suspension components
- Brembo Monobloc brake calipers
- Aggressive Sugomi styling and minimalist bodywork
- LED lighting
- All-digital TFT color instrumentation
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- State-of-the-art electronics (IMU electronics package, integrated riding modes, power mode, KTRC, KCMF, KIBS, KLCM, KQS, electronic cruise control, assist and slipper clutch)