Finding a simple, yet effective way to keep track of a motorcycle or bicycle can be difficult. That’s where Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker comes in. Invoxia, creators of one of the first GPS trackers to be compatible with the LTE-M update of 4G cellular networks, created the device to make it simple to keep tabs of valuables like motorcycles and bikes, anywhere and at any time.
Cellular GPS Tracker has a host of advanced features including its ability to work inside and outdoors as well as its exceptional battery life of up to four months. It is discreet, compact and portable enough to be placed virtually anywhere. With the tracker, people can see exactly where their motorcycle or bicycle is located in real time, through the accompanying app, and even be notified if suspicious activity occurs or if it is moved outside of a designated location. These features are thanks to a novel combination of radio technology protocols that switch between Bluetooth and LTE CAT-M1, 4G network.
- GPS Tracking – Visualize exact location of items and loved ones at any time within the companion app. Location data can be requested any time or sent every 5, 10 or 30 minutes when on the move.
- History – See precise route of the Cellular GPS Tracker during any time period.
- Anti-Theft Alerts – Receive notifications in real-time when an item is moved or suspicious activity is detected. Alerts can be triggered by moving an item or by gentle vibrations such as lock tampering.
- Panic Alert – Emergency button feature helps notify an individual if their loved one is in trouble through a push notification.
- Geofencing Alerts – Set geographic areas in companion app to be notified when Cellular GPS Tracker enters or leaves the security zone.
- Proximity Radar – Access hot/cold proximity radar on a smartphone to find valuables more easily inside and outdoors.
- IFTTT Compatibility – Connect Cellular GPS Tracker to favorite connected products and services to automatically trigger actions E.g. Setting the house alarm when leaving the home or opening the garage door when entering a driveway.