Set your calendar for INTERMOT, scheduled from Oct. 6 to 11, in Cologne, Germany, where over 1,000 exhibitors will present motorbikes and scooters plus a huge range of related products to 220,400 attendees from 100 countries including 53,000 trade attendees. Trade attendees and press will have two full days, Oct. 6 and 7, to focus on product launches and wholesale buying! The general motorcycle audience of consumers and fans will join in from Oct. 8 – 11.
INTERMOT is organized and managed by Koelnmesse GmbH in Cologne and sponsored by the IVM, the German Motorcycle Industry Association. INTERMOT welcomes Babcox/MPN as a media partner for the 2020 edition of the show.
“We are very happy to return to INTERMOT in 2020 as an official media partner,” said Susan Givens, publisher of MPN. “We look forward to attending INTERMOT in the beautiful city of Cologne, and we encourage everyone to attend to witness and contribute to the growth of our industry.”
The North American subsidiary of Koelnmesse GmbH, Koelnmesse Inc. in Chicago is planning to offer a pavilion for manufacturers and services from the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
These are some of the highlights of INTERMOT 2020:
- More product launches than in previous years
- Every hall anchored with top motorbike manufacturers
- Even more action for the customized and V-Twin markets with the popular AMD customizing competition
- Triumph, KTM, Ducati, Honda, BMW and Kawasaki plan initiatives to attract young people to motorcycles and to INTERMOT
- Early bookings from the V-Twin industry – Harley and Indian
- Energize with e-bikes and scooters and a focus on innovation – new place is Hall 7
- Product launches will now be held at the new STAGE X for high impact
- Accelerated promotion through worldwide streaming from INTERMOT live