American Honda revealed a number of 2019 carry-over on-road models in a variety of categories, including Touring, Supersport, Cruisers and Dual Sport.
- Gold Wing, available in winter 2018.
- Rebel, 300 and 500 available in January 2019, CBR600RR available in November 2018
- Fury, available in November 2018
- Shadow Phantom, available in November 2018
- XR650L, available in December 2018
While the announcement only involves carry-over models, Honda explained that all 2019 Gold Wing models will come with two SmartKeys and will receive navigation system software updates. The updates include:
- Voice route guidance will now continue after ignition is turned off and then back on.
- Points of interest will now remain present after ignition is turned off and then back on.
- Daylight savings change date is corrected.
In addition to incorporating these updates from the factory for 2019 Gold Wing models, Honda is making them available to 2018 Gold Wing owners, who will be able to download software updates using the powersports website, beginning in fall.