Held has introduced the SR-X glove, a short-cuff race and sport glove that combines optimum ventilation with superior protection. This newest addition to Held’s collection of motorcycle gloves is now in stock and available through Held USA dealers.
The Held SR-X glove features the protective materials and construction of the highest quality race gloves, but with a short cuff and additional ventilation for warm weather riding. Constructed using high abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather, SUPERFABRIC, and titanium knuckles, this pre-curved glove features step seams and stretch areas to give riders maximum feel and tactility. Perforated kangaroo leather finger and palm sections make the SR-X the ideal choice for hot days at the track or on the road.
Held SR-X Glove
- Perforated panels for breathability
- Pre-curved, wrinkle-free palm and step seams for maximum comfort and tactility
- Index finger visor wipe
- Kangaroo leather and SUPERFABRIC® for exceptional abrasion-resistance
- Titanium knuckle shell
- Upper hand and thumb padded with SUPROTECT® foam
- Colors available: Black, White/Black
- MSRP $220
For more information: www.HeldUSA.com.