The Harley-Davidson Museum will now offer Legendary Experiences, two signature Harley-Davidson tours featuring top-notch hotel and dining accommodations, behind-the-scenes experiences, VIP exhibit access and more.
The Legends & Lakes Road Tour is a Detroit-to-Milwaukee motorcycle ride featuring Bill Davidson, great-grandson of Harley-Davidson founder William A. Davidson and vice president of the Harley-Davidson Museum that ends with a VIP reception at the Museum to kick off Custom Bike Show Weekend. The August experience includes exclusive access to the Museum’s special summer exhibit Willie G. Davidson: Artist, Designer, Leader, Legend.
The Dream Experience, offered in October, includes insider Museum privileges and visits to landmark Harley-Davidson locations in Milwaukee, ending with a VIP celebration.
The two tours are packaged as more than destinations, but once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences of the iconic Harley-Davidson brand with tour options to suit both riders and non-riders.
LEGENDS & LAKES ROAD TOUR – AUG. 30-SEPT. 4, 2015
- Ride from Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan to Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee
- Picturesque journey through destinations along Lake Michigan shore stopping at unique Midwest destinations
- Nightly group dinners with entertainment
- Company of fellow riders featuring Bill Davidson
- Private viewing of Willie G. Davidson: Artist, Designer, Leader, Legendat Museum
- Bike Night VIP reception on Patio 13 and 1903 Bridge before Custom Bike Show Weekend
- Hotel accommodations, final night at The Iron Horse Hotel
- Rider Tour Kit with Official Tour Guide, credentials and t-shirt
DREAM EXPERIENCE – OCT. 14-17, 2015
- Lunch and Museum tour with Bill Davidson
- Private cooking class with Chef Josh at MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant
- Private Steel Toe Tour of H-D Powertrain Operations and lunch with engineers
- Tour of Juneau Avenue headquarters and VIP shopping privileges
- Luxury accommodations at The Iron Horse Hotel
- Milwaukee sightseeing tour, H-D souvenirs and VIP finale party
These luxury tours range in price from $2,300-$4,600 per person and include lodging accommodations and most dining. There are a limited number of slots for each tour, and the reservation deadline for the Legends & Lakes Tour is May 24.
To book an experience, call (414) 287-2784, or visit h-dmuseum.com/dream for details.