Extending the largest selection of UTV cabs available in North America, HardCabs has announced the release of a complete Hard Cab System for the ROXOR 2. The cab kit is expected to start shipping in the beginning of June 2019.
“We were contacted by one of our stronger dealerships in 2018 about filling this need in the market for a hard cab for the ROXOR,” said Mike Kelly, vice president of HardCabs. “The project fit well with our current line and strategies and our technical team has created an excellent product. Also following with our new initiative, the basic cab will install in two hours with two men.”
The basic cab kit will include:
- Rugged steel doors with automotive style latching system, sliding tempered safety glass windows, lift off pin hinges and gas spring opener
- DOT certified laminated safety glass windshield with gas spring assist tilt-out function allowing for a 4 in. vented position or full opening
- Durable steel roof, capable of supporting roof racks and light bars
- Tempered safety glass rear windshield
- Panoramic side view mirrors
Additional accessories will include:
- Wiper Washer Kit. Combination AC/Heater unit
- Custom in-roof mount Sound System with Bluetooth Control
- Two-piece door
- Retro flip down windshield with dual wiper
The entire cab has been insulated for sound reduction.
“Our Quality Manager said it is the quietest cab we have ever built,” Kelly said.
Cabs will be available to ROXOR Dealers directly from our facility just outside of Chicago. Pre-orders will be commencing shortly for the first shipment arriving later this spring.