FMF Racing is heavily involved with all forms of off-road motorcycle racing and will return as the official exhaust of AMA EnduroCross for 2018.
The last four EnduroCross championships have been won with FMF exhaust and Cody Webb and Colton Haaker will be the championship favorites for 2018 with their FMF equipped bikes. The series will kick off in Prescott Valley, Arizona on Saturday, Aug. 25.
“EnduroCross is one of the most exciting forms of off-road motorcycle racing around and the brutal tracks are a great test of FMF products,” said Donny Emler Junior, the marketing director at FMF Racing. “We have the KTM, Husqvarna and Beta teams using FMF, as well as most of the amateur, vet and women’s class riders and look forward to another great season of EnduroCross.”
In addition to the Super EnduroCross (Pro) class, the EnduroCross series will again include Open Amateur, Vet 35+, TrialsCross and Women’s classes. The main events for these classes compete in front of packed stadiums during the night show, providing exciting action for the fans and an opportunity for everybody to compete. All the support classes include their own championship points series, as well.
2018 AMA EnduroCross Championship Schedule
- Aug. 25, Prescott Valley, AZ at the Prescott Valley Event Center
- Sept. 15, Costa Mesa, CA at the Racetrack at OC Fairgrounds
- Sept. 22, Reno, NV at the Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center
- Oct. 20, Denver, CO at the National Western Events Center
- Oct. 27, Everett, WA at the XFINITY Arena
- Nov. 3, Nampa, ID at the Ford Idaho Center