FLY Racing’s new Three.4 off-road helmet comes in seven color combinations, two shell sizes and adult sizes extra-small through 2X.
- Snell M2010- and DOT-approved – Other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian).
- Poly-alloy shell construction – Allows for excellent strength while remaining lightweight.
- Multi-port air induction cooling system – Twelve intake and six exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your rider cool even on the hottest days.
- Flow-through EPS and comfort liner air system – EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner channels align to maximize airflow.
- Quick-release washable comfort liner and cheek pads – Easy to remove and clean with the "Quick Snap" system.
- Molded rubber trim with removable nose guard – With its smooth lines, the integrated nose guard assists in keeping roost and other debris away.
- Lightweight aluminum and stainless steel hardware- Helmet hardware is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws and stainless steel D-rings and rivets for superior strength.
This product retails for $159.95.