FixnZip (http://www.fixnzip.com) is a new way to solve that annoying problem with effortless zipper repair sans needles, threads and tools. Easy to use and eco-friendly, FixnZip is reusable and can be taken off one item and used for another. The slider parts are made of nickel-plated zinc die cast; the spring and thumbscrew are made of stainless steel.
The FixnZip comes in three sizes: small, medium and large. Its design enables each to fit a range of sizes as well as universally apply to teeth or coil zippers, metal or plastic.
- Zipper repair without tools or sewing
- Easy to apply
- Repairs tooth and coil, metal and plastic zippers
- Each fits a range of sizes
- Can be started anywhere on the zipper
- Comes in attractive bright nickel or black nickel finishes
- Non-corrosive surface
- Promotes recycling and sustainability
- Can be reused
- Full website and online instructional support
- Online store for ease of ordering
- Made in the U.S.
- Assembled and packaged by Exceed Enterprises, an employer of the disabled.
It can be used on open-ended (such as a jacket) or closed ended zippers and can be started anywhere on the zipper. In the case of a zipper that may be missing some teeth, the FixnZip glides over these and realigns the remaining teeth, thus restoring the functionality of the zipper.
FixnZip even has a partnership with a number of Harley Davidson dealerships around the U.S., and it’s proving to be the “go-to” for bike enthusiasts.