Fastway’s new Adjustable Linkage Guard features a strong billet aluminum design and comes in "hard black" anodizing. It has unique adjustability and is designed to protect the expensive KTM rear suspension and linkage components in off-road and motocross applications.
- Four settings, including stock, .6-millimeter, 1.3-millimeter and 2-millimeter longer settings.
- Rake/head angle adjustments- allows for fine tuning of steering/cornering at the track or trail.
- Uncompromised protection- helps prevent damage to the expensive exposed lower shock components.
- Increased traction and momentum- the ALG acts as an extension of the skid plate, driving obstacles lower into the knobbies of the rear tire, preventing hang-ups and losing speed from the stock linkage dragging.
- Seat height adjustment- seat can be lowered up to half an inch.
- Enhances how the chassis rides.
- Lightweight- only 6.7 ounces more than stock.