The Industry Hills Expo Center will host over 200 racers from around the globe on Thursday, June 20, for more of your favorite insane motorcycle racing, including the official ESPN X Games Harley Davidson Hooligan Racing Qualifier and Born-Free Stampede vintage motorcycle racing.
The X Games Harley Davidson Hooligan Qualifier consists of 120 riders from across the globe battling it out for 48 transfer spots to race at X Games Minneapolis. The best and brightest Hooligan Racers will be banging bars and getting sideways for a chance to advance to the X games. The entire qualifier program will be broadcast on Facebook Live (/Harley-Davidson) and on ABC during the official broadcast of “On the Road to X Games” on July 23. The X Games Minneapolis will be held on Aug. 24. Industry Racing is honored and excited to support this great event.
X Games athletes that will be in attendance include:
• Jeremy “Twitch” Stenburg – X Games Freestyle Medalist and Professional off-road truck racer from San Diego
• JJ Flairity – Hooligan X Games Inaugural Gold Medalist and stuntman from Waukesha, Wisconsin
• Mark Atkins – Real life Hooligan action figure from Corona, California
• Aaron and Shawn Guardado – Some of the original fabricators of the sport that continue to push the art.
• JR Rodgers – In one years’ time, he has risen from the woods of Northern Alabama as a true force.
• Chrys Mirianda – An accomplished Hooligan Racer from Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Bryan Farrow – Inspired from the East Coast of Australia to give Hooligan racing a try
Born-Free “Stampede” vintage motorcycle racing presented by Harley Davidson will feature 80 racers running several classes, including vintage minibike, classic tank shifters, vintage open, twins and more! Born-Free Stampede celebrates the love of motorcycles and provides a space for like-minded individuals to have a good time together and enjoy bikes of years past and present. This event was created for the attendees of the world-famous 11th annual Born Free Motorcycle Show held at Oak Canyon Ranch. During the races, attendees will have the chance to view the “Invited Builders Bike Reveal” in the Grand Arena’s beautiful courtyard. Thirty, world-class, custom motorcycles were built over the past year just for this show! This event is a must attend event for any vintage motorcycle enthusiast.
Tickets for this event are $20 and include raffle entry to win a brand-new Harley Davidson Motorcycle! Children 12 and under receive free admission. In addition to watching the racing, guests can enjoy a fresh variety of food, vendors, and family entertainment.
For even further edge-of-your seat racing, join Industry Racing for Speedway at the Grand, Wednesdays at the Industry Hills Expo Center through Aug. 24.
Link: Industry Racing