On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui and Josh Look ahead to new bikes from BMW and KTM later this year, Honda’s plans for 2024, and we have a special guest, Troy Snyder from Trader Interactive.
- 2:26 BMW’s GS hits ONE MILLION BIKES, and they are looking ahead to the launch of the R 1300 GS this September.
- 12:50 KTM’s 300XC-W HARDENDURO will be available starting in July
- 17:45 Trader Interactive’s VP Digital Retailing, Troy Snyder, on the current digital marketplace including Cycle Trader’s “Buy Now” experience.
- 24:39 Honda’s 2024 Plan
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Cycle Trader: Close deals 100% online with Cycle Trader’s ‘Buy Now’ experience. The richest leads possible. Faster closing. Reduced overhead. Cycle Trader’s ‘Buy Now’ experience gives buyers the ability to find and purchase your used units in one seamless session. This streamlines your sales process and moves buyers through the purchase funnel faster and easier than ever before – maximizing your ROI!
- Heidenau Tires Heidenau produces tires for the ride of your life. Whether you’re commuting to and from work, out for an adventure, or racing a vintage motorcycle, Heidenau has the tire for you.