On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche fill us in on the newest news and updates, including Tucker Powersports being the exclusive distributor of Rambo Electric Bikes, KTM’s 2024 EXC-F line, Harley-Davidson making its X440 in India via a partnership with Hero MotoCorp as well as a new BDR-X route being launched in June by the folks over at Backcountry Discovery Routes.
- 1:35: Rambo coming to a dealership near you! Tucker Powersports becomes the e-bicycle’s exclusive distributor.
- 6:04: KTM’s revamp rampage: The 2024 EXC-F Line is 90% new components.
- 10:45: Harley-Davidson teamed up with Hero MotoCorp to develop the India-made X440.
- 17:49: Backcountry Discovery Routes adds a 165-mile BDR-X route in Oregon.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Heidenau Tires: Heidenau produces tires for the ride of your life. Whether you’re commuting to and from work, out for an adventure or racing a vintage motorcycle, Heidenau has the tire for you.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.