On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche show us the newest in adventure side-by-sides with the Polaris XPEDITION. There are also updates from KTM about its 2024 SMR; Honda is bringing new machines to the U.S., and we get our first peek at some of the 16 new machines Kawasaki will be announcing next month.
- 2:21: Polaris breaks the mold with its new adventure side-by-side, the XPEDITION. More information on the Polaris XPEDITION here.
- 8:35: KTM’s 2024 450 SMR updates
- 15:45: Honda bringing the CL500, ADV 160 and an updated version of its Grom to the U.S.
- 23:28: Kawasaki to announce 16 new machines on June 6.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Heidenau Tires: Heidenau produces tires for the ride of your life. Whether you’re commuting to and from work, out for an adventure or racing a vintage motorcycle, Heidenau has the tire for you.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe.