On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche cover everything from a $160 million Suzuki ruling to spy photos coming out of India. We get a look at the possibility of a supercharged Honda as well as the MV Agusta Lucky Explorer 9.5 coming to the U.S. market.
- 1:55: Suzuki was ordered to pay over $160 million in damages related to a 2013 accident involving brake issues and lack of a recall.
- 7:08: Documents have been filed with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to bring the MV Agusta Lucky Explorer 9.5 to the U.S. market.
- 12:55: We show spy photos of adventure bikes coming out of India, including the Triumph-Bajaj collaboration as well as Royal Enfield’s Interceptor Bear 650.
- 19:42: Honda files new patents surrounding its previous supercharger filings from back in 2019.
- 25:55: Event update: Lost Highway Motorcycle Show & Concert in the Poconos.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
Heidenau Tires: Heidenau produces tires for the ride of your life. Whether you’re commuting to and from work, out for an adventure or racing a vintage motorcycle, Heidenau has the tire for you.