On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche highlight dealerships offering routes to this summer’s Harley-Davidson Homecoming Festival as well as some “assistance” from Honda, new programs from Beta Motorcycles and a couple of events in May sponsored by Polaris and Ducati.
- 2:18: Dealerships organize group rides this summer as all roads will lead to the Harley-Davidson Homecoming Festival in Milwaukee this July.
- 6:37: New information about Honda’s new “Jump Control” assistant
- 11:42: May 6 will see both the Polaris-sponsored 17th Annual International Female Ride Day as well as Ducati’s “We Ride As One” event.
- 16:45: Beta Motorcycles’ BYOB (Build Your Own Beta) program
- 20:33: May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month, sponsored by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Heidenau Tires: Heidenau produces tires for the ride of your life. Whether you’re commuting to and from work, out for an adventure or racing a vintage motorcycle, Heidenau has the tire for you.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe.