On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche get into new bike info for 2023, share some pricing announcements and even give a movie recommendation:
- 1:57: Harley-Davidson’s newest digital launches and 120th anniversary
- UPDATE: Harley-Davidson unveiled its 120th anniversary collection: CVO Road Glide, Ultra Limited, Street Glide Special, Road Glide Special, Tri Glide Ultra, Fat Boy 114 and Heritage Classic 114. Also: 2023 Breakout 117, Nightster Special and Road Glide 3
- 7:17: Suzuki announces pricing: V-Strom 800DE and 800DE Adventure
- 14:30: Sneak peeks from Kawasaki’s February digital launch
- 18:25: Oregon BDR expedition documentary film premiere Feb. 4 official trailer
- 22:05: Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties 2023 NVP Product Expo.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you, in part, by:
Stenson Tamaddon: Stenson Tamaddon offers technology-enabled financial services that provide accurate, compliant and hassle-free tax credit solutions.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our channel.