On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche feed your appetite for new things coming next year by delivering some juicy tidbits expected in 2023:
- 1:03: Intro Episode 62
- 2:38: Honda releases a rendering of its Rose Parade float entitled “Forever Determined,” which depicts vehicles it believes will be the future.
- 7:19: Kove Motorcycles, a Chinese manufacturer, releases its first Dakar-style rally bike — the GPX Moto Kove FSE 450 Rally — and its coming to America.
- 12:13: Harley-Davidson and Qianjiang Motorcycle Group have teamed up on a pair of bikes. What markets will these be available in?
- 15:19: Harley-Davidson CEO announces work-form-home flexibility for employees and plans to repurpose areas of its headquarters. Harley also announced its Harley Come Home Homecoming happening in July 2023.
- 19:40: WP Suspension upgrade for the front fork of KTM 690, Husqvarna 700 and GasGas 701. At roughly $1,000, you get what you pay for.
- 24:12: Outro (Next episode airing Jan. 4, 2023.)
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
Stenson Tamaddon: Stenson Tamaddon offers technology-enabled financial services that provide accurate, compliant, and hassle-free tax credit solutions.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe and follow us on all of our social platforms for even more Motorcycle & Powersports News: Instagram- @motorcyclepowersports Twitter- @MPNmag Facebook- @MotorcyclePowersportsNews.