In this episode of “On the Throttle,” Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche take a look at all the news, new bikes and offerings from Suzuki, Ducati, Norton, Moto Guzzi and GASGAS:
- Suzuki announces (internally) that it is out of MotoGP after 2022.
- Ducati’s limited production Hypermotard 950, RVE and 950 SP models are set to release in the U.S. market.
- TVS plans a $120 million investment into Norton Motorcycles, in part to ensure the success of the V4SV’s imminent launch.
- Moto Guzzi Experience North America 2022 returns.
- GASGAS unveils its SM 700 Supermoto and ES 700 Dual Sport models.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
DOWC: Voted the No. 1 Dealer-Owned Warranty Company Administrator!