Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant announced an exciting program of free product and contingency awards for the 79th running of the Daytona 200. The event will take place at Daytona Motor Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL, on March 14, 2020.
“Right out of the bottle” Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is ready to provide dependable, consistent horsepower and is proven to reduce operating temperatures. The key to horsepower is not losing it, and Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is engineered to maintain optimum operating temperature and reduce power loss from excess heat.
Qualifying for the contingency is effortless. The rider will use Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant, display decals on both sides of the bike, fill out ASRA Daytona 200 Contingency form at the event, and list Engine Ice as one of their sponsors. All four items must be complete to be eligible.
The payout is for the top five positions as follows:
1- $1,000; 2- $500; 3- $250; 4- $150; 5- $100
In addition to the contingency, Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is offering (1) case of coolant at no charge to any pre-entered Daytona 200 rider that chooses to participate in the contingency and adhere to the contingency guidelines.
To receive the no-charge product, the racer or racers representative must take the following steps.
- Email Engine Ice at [email protected] with: Entered racer name, number, bike brand/model, and paddock garage number if available.
- Must fully participate in the Engine Ice Daytona 200 contingency program.
- DEADLINE for free product – March 6, 2020.
All other bike week competitors can purchase Engine Ice for a discounted rate of $40 per case. The product will be delivered to the individual racer pit areas, on Thursday in advance of the event.
To receive the discounted product. The racer or racers representative must take the following steps.
- Email Engine Ice at [email protected] with: Entered racer name, number, bike brand/model and paddock garage number if available.
- Provide credit card information for payment.
- Use Engine Ice and display Engine Ice logos on both sides of the bike.
- DEADLINE for discounted product – March 6, 2020.
Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate-free, non-toxic, and typically reduces operating race temperatures, effectively keeping boil-over temperatures to 256°F or less and freeze-up protection to -26° F. Factory or privateer, highly modified or stock, all machines benefit from using Engine Ice.
Link: Engine Ice