UTVers can’t let well enough alone. Whether it is higher amperage for HID lights, whips and tunes for the sand dunes; fan overrides for racers or more power for winches and on-board air compressors for the rock crawlers, seems like every Side-X-Side can use more power. From a simple cut-out switch to complete wiring looms, DragonFire has a full array of “plug-n-play” wiring kits to get more juice to your accessories.
From basic override plugs to complete ‘PowerUp’ kits, DragonFire has it for most Polaris RZRs. The PowerUp kits provide fused 12 volt power, ground and accessory feeds to the existing factory bus bar to meet all your electrical needs.
DFR starts with premium 8 gauge wire, specifically sized to fit either 2-seat or 4-seat applications. Upgrades include 80 amp MIDI fuse holders and 40 amp sealed relay kits for accessory power that can be used to safely power lights, radios and any other accessories.
Standard features include:
- Wire length correctly sized to fit 2- and 4-seat models
- Certified crimps on all terminals, seals and splices
- Delphi connectors
- Premium XLP cross-link wire that meets or exceeds OEM specifications and out-performs most aftermarket wiring harness on the market
- Easy installation – No cutting or splicing.
- Color-coded to match OEM wiring diagrams
- Made in the USA
For more information: http://www.dragonfireracing.com/product/6157/polaris-rzr-plug-n-play-wiring-kits