Give your bike a lower stance with Covington’s lowering kits for late-model Harley-Davidsons, including the “CVO” and “Special” Bagger and Touring Models. In addition to a standard kit, Covingtons has created the only lowering kit that will work with the factory adjustable coilovers featured on CVO and Special edition motorcycles.
A direct bolt-on option, these kits offer 1” to 1-3/8” reduction in bike height, without affecting (or coming into contact with) any other parts on the motorcycle. Get the lower stance you want without sacrificing the performance you need.
- Part #C1401 – Fits 2009 to present HD Bagger and Touring models, does not fit adjustable coil over shocks, fits all others. Lowers Rear 1-3/8 Inch. CNC machined billet aluminum.
- Part #C1402 – Fits 2009 to present HD Bagger and Touring models, including CVO and Specials with adjustable coil over shocks. Lowers Rear 1 Inch. CNC machined billet aluminum.
- Available in your choice of polished billet aluminum or black finish.
- Includes Mounting Hardware.
- Made in the USA.
- MSRP $119.95 for the pair
For more information: www.covingtonscustoms.com