BOSS Audio Systems announced the launch its new Bluetooth marine gauge digital media AM/FM receiver. Now available, the MGV550B has an MSRP of $349.
The multifunctional MGV550B camera’s input allows for the ability to display a front and rear camera image, while a trigger on the front panel allows access to control additional accessories such as whips, lights or other remote electronics.
“The self-powered, weatherproof MGV550B also allows the user to stream and control their favorite apps wirelessly via Bluetooth directly from their smart device, putting their favorite music directly at their fingertips,” explained Jason Hannon, head of BOSS Audio’s powersports lineup. “BOSS Audio Systems’ knows how important one’s music is when out on the water or on the beach or trails, so the marinized IPX6-rated MGV550B is also compatible with the audio output of iPod/iPhone and MP3 players boasting an internal 60 Watt, 4-channel amplifier.”
Additional features and specifications of the MGV550B include:
- MP3/WMA playback
- USB Port & USB charging (1A)*
- Video input
- Front, rear, sub pre-amp outputs
- External accessory control via aux trigger output
- Illuminated soft touch buttons
- Switchable US & EU tuner frequencies
- Conformal coated PCB
- Zero current draw memory (radio preset memory in case of battery disconnect)
- Cutout diameter: 3 in. (76 mm)
Link: Boss Audio