Arctic Cat has announced that a 4-seater Wildcat 1000 will be available in February. The MSRP is $19,599.
The latest Wildcat will include an all-new clutching system and sway bar. It also will feature improved acceleration while maintaining strong torque and horsepower, according to the company.
Other features include:
- Five-Link rear suspension, 13 inches of ground clearance and 18 inches of rear suspension travel.
- Full perimeter exoskeleton frame of 29 inches to accommodate four occupants with spacious leg room.
- A locking glove box and cup holders, four high-back bucket seats with 3-point seat belts, and four tube-frame doors with integrated nets
- V-Twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled, 951cc, electronic fuel injection built for massive torque and improved acceleration.
- Automatic transmission includes a park-in-gear shifter with reverse, neutral, high and low gears.
- Variable assist electronic power steering (EPS) designed to maintain a light steering input effort with an infinitely adjustable tilt steering wheel.
- LED headlights and taillights.
- Available in three color choices: Sunset Orange, Black and Arctic Green.