Andreani USA, a distributor of bicycle and motorcycle suspension products from companies throughout the world, held its first-ever open house at its facility in Hendersonville, North Carolina, on Saturday, March 18. Here are some of the highlights from the event:
- Over 100 attendees
- Several were motorcycle dealership owners and bicycle shop owners who are customers of Andreani.
- Founder of Andreani Group Worldwide Giuseppe Andreani attended and made a toast to the new company with Prosecco, the traditional drink from the Pesaro region of Italy.
- The tour of the Andreani distribution facility included a visit to the company’s training facility, where Andreani experts demonstrated how they create individualized suspension setups for bicycle riders and motorcycle riders to help them maximize their comfort and control.
- There was a display of off-road and on-road motorcycles and bicycles featuring Andreani suspension products.
- Tin Roof Pizza’s food truck provided free pizza to attendees.
- Andreani USA’s neighbor, German-owned importer of motorcycle products Wunderlich America, had an open house as well.
“It’s been our dream to bring our company to the U.S. market,” said Andreani. “It’s a difficult task, but it’s in our DNA to take on these challenges.”